Thursday, May 13, 2010

The PNRs have landed!

Mr. and Mrs PNR are here! And since the moment they've landed I've been going overboard saying things like "Look Ma, I can cook, I can clean, I can organize,....... I can manage a house (petite apartment to be exact :)". To the extent that Mr.PNR who is normally my #1 fan, made a sharp "Ma's been doing this for 30years" comment, when he caught me giving mummy some cooking "tips" :)). The last 3 days have been simply awesome. It is soooo great to have them here with S and me. Pa btw celebrated his 65th b'day travelling more than 6000 miles over 2 continents and transiting through 4 countries. Ma though wasn't two happy about the 2 beers and couple of glasses of wine he indulged in along the way :) But they got to Lux safe and sound and happy :)

The crazy Luxembourg weather has been playing spoilsport though - grey and dreary doesn't begin the describe the unexpected cold spell we've been having. And after this morning's walk around the city centre, I get the feeling Pa and Ma would rather sit indoors and drink lots of hot tea than venture out in the cold again :((


@Sparto: Wish you were here - it's the only only thing keeping this reunion one notch below perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment